Before you can pay for a course exam, you need to submit your mentoring/shadowing hours for verification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only then will you be emailed an invoice for payment for the $25 examination. Then you will be emailed information on how to register on the testing site for your exam.
For Apprentice and Journeyman examinations, you need to pass your written exam prior to taking your practical exams.
- Get clearance from Program Director to take exam.
- You will receive an invoice to pay for your examination.
- You will get a username and password emailed to you. This registration is for your online examination moodle account. You will get a succession of emails that has a username and password for you. You are finished with this registration.
- Use your same username and password from your email registration with your moodle account
- You need to schedule the date and time during examination week. Figure 2 hours for the exam.
- If you are taking a practical exam, you pay for the exam separately with a separate invoice. Examinations will be mailed to you in a sealed envelope. You cannot open the envelope until you are instructed to do so, and in front of your laptop for verification that it has not been opened. You will then take the exam and seal it in another self-addressed stamped envelope that will be included.
- All examinees must download and install zoom software. I will be viewing you taking the examination on screen. You must not have anything surrounding you (i.e. books, phones, ipads, calculator) at a 3 foot radius.