PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
Examinations are currently offered in 3 month intervals. The exam dates will be announced on this website. Written and practical examinations for all ranks are held at approved locations with the responsibility of scheduling the exams on the participant . Results will be sent to exam takers within two weeks of the testing date.
Required documentation of volunteer hours, public service credits, etc. must be submitted to the MMBP director two weeks prior to the exam day (see Appendix H in program requirements manual). Only candidates who have completed all the requirements for advancement will be permitted to take the exams.
The exams are online and can be taken during evenings. You must have zoom.com software installed, so that we can proctor your exams (see below for more details).
(For more examination information, see Appendix C in the program requirements manual.)
If you are looking for Advanced Level Modules for Journeyman Advancement modules to progress to Journey level, they are located here. You need to print out your results, and they become part of your file.
FIRST, SECOND, and THIRD LEVEL EXAMINATIONS, WEEK OF September 22nd – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Submit your completed mentoring OR shadowing forms 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO January 22nd to MMBP, PO Box 582, Parma, MO 63870. After permission to take the exam, pay your registration online through the Courses link.
Send your paperwork to:
Midwest Master Beekeeper Program
PO Box 582
Parma, MO 63870
If in a rush, email paperwork (email@example.com), and we will wait for your payment if paying by check. Check must be received by testing date.
$25 additional fee required if paperwork is received within 2 days of examination, and you still want to take the exam.
- *$60 (if you have not taken the first course), – WE WILL HAVE YOU ON FILE (0 – 2 years of beekeeping experience)
- $25 (if you have taken the first course – WE WILL HAVE YOU ON FILE
- Note: Apprentice and Journeyman each have TWO examinations. Each examination is $25. Good luck!
- IF YOU SHARE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE (SEARCH MIDWEST MASTER BEEKEEPER CERTIFICATION) AND HAVE OTHER PEOPLE JOIN IT, YOU’LL EARN $1 OFF EACH REFERRAL TOWARDS YOUR EXAM FEES. WE JUST NEED THEIR NAMES.
- $25 additional fee required if paperwork is received within 2 days of examination, and you still want to take the exam.
- *If you are an experienced beekeeper who is testing out of the first and/or second class, your cost of the exam is $60. You MUST not have taken the classes and have documented mentoring hours.
You are able to take the exam at your home or office. Instructions will be given to you after you pay for the exam(s). The Zoom app must be downloaded and working on your laptop or desktop computer.