- Get clearance from Program Director to take exam.
- You will then be given a password to register for the exam.
- You select My Courses on the website. You will set up user registration – name and email on the website
- You will get a username and password emailed to you. This registration is for your online examination moodle account. You will get a succession of emails that has a username and password for you. You are finished with this registration.
- Next, Select MyCourses on our website. You will then select ‘click here’ to enter the courses page. When you select a protected course, it will ask you for a password that I had given you, and then you can pay for the exam.
- Go back into your user account at midwestmasterbeekeeper.org/user-account, and you will see your courses under course purchase history
- After I have approved your credentials and payment is received, I can enroll you in a course and update user. You can now access course and the moodle site when you go to your user account. Keep in mind that on the moodle end, you will not be able to take the exam until a set time for the examination.
- Use your same username and password from your email registration with your moodle account
- You need to schedule the date and time during examination week. Figure 2 hours for the exam.
- If you are taking a practical exam, you pay for the exam separately on the MyCourses page. Examinations will be mailed to you in a sealed envelope. You cannot open the envelope until you are instructed to do so, and in front of your laptop for verification that it has not been opened. You will then take the exam and seal it in another self-addressed stamped envelope that will be included.
- All examinees must download and install zoom software. I will be viewing you taking the examination on screen. You must not have anything surrounding you (i.e. books, phones, ipads, calculator) at a 3 foot radius.